Skip to main content
How to get started with ChatGPT on Zapier
Connect to ChatGPT on Zapier
ChatGPT uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- API Key.
- Organization ID.
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your OpenAI account.
- In your account settings, click View API keys.
- Click + Create new secret key.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
- (Optional) You can find your Organization ID in your Organization settings if you belong to multiple organizations.
Learn more about authenticating your ChatGPT account in Zapier.
About ChatGPT's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?
||Cloud-hosted accounts only
|Is a paid ChatGPT plan required?
- You must have a paid OpenAI plan for the language and/or image models. View OpenAI's plans.
- To use the GPT-4 model, you must purchase ChatGPT Plus to access their Plus features, in addition to OpenAI's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?
|Are there usage limits?
|Are there pagination limits?
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?
|Are custom fields supported?
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?
|Is there any additional info?
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy