The Status section in the editor's left sidebar notifies you when there are any issues with your Zap that will prevent you from publishing it. It appears when you:
- Edit a draft of your Zap.
- Encounter an issue with your Zap after publication.
- In the editor, click the Status icon in the left sidebar to expand it.
- The number icon indicates how many issues the Zap has.
- Affected steps will display an issue notification box.
- Click the issue notification box to open the affected step.
|Warning||A step has an issue that will prevent you from publishing your Zap.||You left a step before completing it.|
|Error||A step has an issue that occurred after you attempt to publish your Zap.||You need to reconnect your app.|
|Info||There’s additional info about a step that you should know about.||The app you’re using will be deprecated.|
Error, warning, and information icons also appear in the:
- Top menu of the affected step.
- In the sub-section of the affected step where the issue is occurring.