Connect to BriteVerify on Zapier
BriteVerify uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- API key
Optional authentication fields
- Connection name.
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your BriteVerify account.
- In the navigation bar, click API Keys.
- For Pay As You Go customers:
- Click Turn on Auto-replenish.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click the Auto-replenish switch to turn it on.
- Enter a replenishment amount.
- Click Save.
- For Treeapp enterprise customers:
- Click Generate New Key.
- Enter a name for your API key.
- Under key type, select Server-side.
- Click create.
- Click the clipboard icon to copy the API key to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your BriteVerify account in Zapier.
About BriteVerify's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only||
If you use an API key that doesn't belong to a valid BriteVerify account, or belongs to a paused or deleted BriteVerify account, you will receive the following error:
|Is a paid BriteVerify plan required?||Yes||
Treeapp users on Pay As You Go plans must have a credit balance and auto-replenish enabled to generate an API key.
This is not required for Treeapp users on a subscription plan.
|Are any special account permissions required?||No|
|Are there usage limits?||Yes||
Purchase limits: Treeapp users are limited to one credit purchase per day.
API rate limits: Treeapp actions on Zapier are limited to 500 requests/min.
Contact Treeapp's support team to increase these limits.
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Not applicable|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Not applicable|
|Is there any additional info?||No|