Connect to The Events Calendar on Zapier
The Events Calendar uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- Consumer ID
- Consumer Secret
Optional authentication fields
- API Key Name
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your WordPress site as an admin.
- Install and activate The Events Calendar free plugin.
- Install and activate the Event Automator premium add-on.
- In the Events section in the left sidebar, click Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab from the top menu of the Settings page.
- In the Zapier section:
- Enter a description for the API key (optional).
- Select the WordPress user associated with that API key.
- Click Generate.
- Copy the Consumer ID and Consumer Secret to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your The Events Calendar account in Zapier.
About The Events Calendar's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Self-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid The Events Calendar plan required?||Yes||You must have the Event Automator premium add-on to use the Events Calendar or Event Tickets.
View The Events Calendar's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?||Yes||You must be an admin in your WordPress site.|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||Yes|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Not applicable|
|Is there any additional info?||Yes||Find additional info about using The Events Calendar in Zapier.|