Skip to main content
How to get started with Denim on Zapier
Connect to Denim on Zapier
Denim uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your Denim account.
- On the upper right of the dashboard, click on your company name.
- Click Settings.
- Click API Access.
- Click Generate API Key
- Click Copy to copy your API Key to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your Denim account in Zapier.
About Denim's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?
||Cloud-hosted accounts only
|Is a paid Denim plan required?
||View Denim's plans.
|Are any special account permissions required?
Learn more about Denim's account permissions.
- API integrations must be activated in your Denim account.
- You need to be the Owner who originally setup your Denim account or ask the Denim Support team to add you as an Owner.
|Are there usage limits?
|Are there pagination limits?
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?
||Generic trigger samples
|Are custom fields supported?
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?
||Overwrite existing data
|Is there any additional info?
Get help from Zapier Support.
Find answers and inspiration.
Hire an Expert
Leverage professionals across the globe ready to help.
Take courses designed to help you become a better Zapier user.
Read the Zapier blog for tips on productivity, automation, and growing your business.
Learn about automation anytime, anywhere with our on-demand webinar library.
field types, troubleshoot errors, data privacy