Connect to Postpone for Reddit on Zapier
Postpone for Reddit uses API keys to authenticate your account on Zapier.
Required authentication fields
- Log into Postpone with either a linked Reddit account or your Postpone email and password.
Optional authentication fields
Additional authentication instructions
- Log into your Postpone account.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Under API Token, click Show token.
- Copy the API token to your clipboard.
Learn more about authenticating your Postpone for Reddit account in Zapier.
About Postpone for Reddit's app
|Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported?||Cloud-hosted accounts only|
|Is a paid Postpone for Reddit plan required?||No||View Postpone for Reddit’s plans.|
|Are any special account permissions required?||No|
|Are there usage limits?||No|
|Are there pagination limits?||No|
|Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data?||Real trigger samples|
|Are custom fields supported?||No|
|Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data?||Append to existing data|
|Is there any additional info?||No|